photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Saturday 15 October 2011

Wedges!


Wedges seem to be pretty popular on the catwalk this Autumn/Winter. I'm especially in love with sand coloured wedges! They're earthy enough to team with the aubergine, teal and mustard tones of an Autumn/Winter outfit but light enough to wear into spring.


I love these Oxford wedges by Seychelles$130.00.


But at £55, I think I love these Dr Martens wedges even more! (PonyChops Ginge has a pair of these and they are stunning!)


I think I need to get some wedges to paint, I can imagine these covered in white and cream shells.


1 comment:

  1. Love them. I love wedges. They are so comfortable.

    xx
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete