photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Billions of Brogues, Shop Update!!

Well not billions, 3 actually.


Today the laces finally came for the 3 pairs of Brogues I've been working on!! So I've photographed them and put them up for sale in the etsy shop.


They are so so pretty, I'm a little bit sad I can't squash my feet into the toadstool ones.





1. Skull Brogues - Size UK6, US 8.5, Eur 39
2. Fast Food Brogues - Size UK 7, US 9.5, Eur 40
3. Toad Stool Brogues - Size UK 4, US 6.5, Eur 37

Here is a picture of them patiently awaiting a new home


If you're interested in some hand painted, customised shoes then give me a message or email me at ponychopsshop@gmail.com






1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are SO adorable! Seriously, so cute. :) The mushroom ones are my favorite.

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete