photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 19 July 2012

Etsy Shop Feature: Prince Design UK

I was super excited when I came across Prince Design UK, partially because they are based in the north west of England like I am, but mainly because I love the awesome lace print ceramics they do!

Prince Design UK is the work of ceramicist Elizabeth Prince. Elizabeth has a great eye for colour and texture. Her work is the kind of work you can't resist but touch while you look at it.


Elizabeth also has a blog: Gone to Pot. Where you can keep up with her newest work.

3 comments:

  1. Another one for my favourites. I love/hate you for this! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - thank you so much for your feature! Loving your shoes!!

    ReplyDelete