photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 26 September 2012

September Sponsors - Part 1

I'd like to introduce you all to my lovely sponsors! I highly recommend you give these blogs and visit and show them some love!

Hi! I'm Melanie from My Billie--a lifestyle and design blog. Over there we focus on keeping things positive and creative! You'll find posts on crafting and fashion DIYs, design tutorials and peaks into my everyday life. My blog also houses my design services--My Billie Designs. I hope you'll stop by and say hello : )

Oh, hai lovelies! My name is Emily. I'm a 26-year-old tattoo collector, vegetarian, and pet mama to a fluffball of a cat named Buddha, and a "summer sausage" of a dog named Calla Lily. I adore pretty photos, handmade goods, and vintage/thrift shopping. In my free time, I run a small vintage shop on Etsy and a lil' lifestyle blog called Tea Tree, where I blog about living in the northwoods of Michigan and everything I love and believe in. Oh, I do hope you'll stop by! 

Hi!  We're Judd + Jessa, a photographer and an artist who fell madly in love and share our lives with 2 doggies and a pretty kitty. Check out our adventures, DIYs, vegetarian recipes, favorite handmade goods, old bikes and more over at Pearl + Earl's Good-time Vintage Blog. We love making new friends!  And if you love vintage clothes, scope out our finds over at J2 Vintage on Etsy.  It's so nice to meet you!  xox

Hello Darlings, I'm Autumn Bee, blogger from The Busy Bee and shop owner of Gypsybeee Vintage! I'm a wife, vintage hoarder, home maker, amateur chef, and stay at home mommy to two littles. On my blog you can find all things vintage (mostly focusing on mid century goodness), recipes, DIY projects, and all kids of other random things that inspire me. Come on over and say hello!

HELLO!  My name is Jessie and my blog is My Mod Style.  I use my blog to showcase my love for design, life and nature. I love inspiring people to live better everyday lives. Enjoy the simple things and make the best out of every moment. I take lots of pictures and share many of them on my blog.
I eat plants, not animals. (I'm Vegan!)  I am passionate about the environment and enjoy spreading awareness through my blog!  Please stop by and say hello!

[Blog] [Etsy]
Hello! My name is Crystal & I blog over at Billie Jean. I have recently made the transition over from "lifestyle" blog to "fashion" blog! I post pictures of my outfits & sometimes my little one, Tory, will join in on the fun too! I have a business degree & a background in fashion & although I am a stay at home mommy right now, I will soon be out in the real world again, hopefully starting a career in the fashion industry! Besides my blog, I also own a jewelry shop on Etsy called, Billie Jean Jewels! I'd love for you guys so stop by my blog & say hello! I love hearing from new readers!!
 
 [Blog] [Shop] [Facebook]
Hi, I'm Sammy and I have a mass of curly hair :)
I am currently starting a new chapter of my life as a fashion and textiles student on the hills of Wiltshire, England. I am living with my soon to be husband, Ben where I am starting to get to grips with student life. I am originally from a sleepy seaside town in Somerset where I was living in my little comfort zone but decided I wanted to get my butt in gear and start my dream of getting in the textile industry. I blog over at The Cookie Button where you will usually find me rambling on about my day to day life and pursuing my hobby - crafting.

I'm Alex and this is my frenchie pal Arthur, he's my most favourite thing in the world.  I want to share his cuteness with you as well as other cool things I find along the way.  I'm currently working on reopening my etsy store and translating the Marvelous Mail Livejournal community over to the blog world.  I love music, cooking, crafting and cartoons.  Arthur loves sleeping, Frisbees, walks to the park, and tuna.
 
My name is Lexie, and I run a little blog called Blue Wonderful. I'm an artist and crafter, and I like talking about art, style, photos and life. I also sell some of my art, along with handmade clutches and wallets, on Storenvy. Come and visit me, and be prepared for my extra shot of excitement because it's Fall, my favorite season! 


 





4 comments:

  1. got a few open tabs of new blogs and shops to check out. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including me in this post. I'm definitely checking out this other blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the mention!!! XoXo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the LOVE! Lots of my favorite bloggers mentioned also. :)

    ReplyDelete