photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Update time

This week has been a pretty busy and emotional week.

Other than that, I've had a ton of orders! Which is very exciting. So I've been working none stop. Here are some of my works in progress:




On Friday me and Ash went to see Frisky and Mannish in Lancaster with a couple of our friends. For those of you who don't know who Frisky and mannish are, you need to find them on YouTube. They're a comedic musical duo and they're absolutely hilarious, even my boyfriend who is a comedy snob thinks they're amazing.
I didn't get any pictures but here's a picture of Frisky and Mannish looking fabulous:


Saturday and Sunday were full of tears and goodbyes as I said farewell to one of my best friends who's moving to New Zealand. And on Sunday we drove Ash's little sister down to London for her first year of Uni. Life is gonna seem so strange without seeing those girls on a regular basis!

Here's some Effy love! She's such a baby. She's spent most of the week following me around the house watching me.



I also dyed my hair purple! And realised I'm a bit of a hair dye hoarder. I can't wait for the purple to fade and go all lilacy.



 And here's some cool tops I bought that I forgot to show you:


The cat one is from ebay & the bunny one is from Asda.



12 comments:

  1. Your puppy is so cute!! Congrats on all of your success in your shop, i'll have to take a visit over there, when I get paid.

    P.S, your hair looks awesome and I am SUPER jealous of those shirts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You probably wouldn't think she's quite as cute in real life if your heard the gross noises she makes haha <3

      Delete
  2. First of all, that cat shirt is amazing. I love cats and I love outer space. Second, your purple hair is beaauutiful! Purple is my favorite hair color. I just got a new job, and I'm really hoping I'm allowed to dye my hair fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on the new job!! I hope they let you do what you want with your new hair :)
      And I almost had a heart attack when I saw the space cat tee, it's probably the coolest thing i've ever seen!xx

      Delete
  3. You're amazing. Really. And it must be fun to work with so much color! (it is for me, at least). And your hair is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's so fun! I feel so lucky that I get to paint happy colourful shoes all day long <3

      Delete
  4. Gah, I wish my hair would hold fun colors like these. It used to, but I don't know - my hair sucks now or something. I had a hell of a time bleaching it and getting it to hold purple. Your purple is sooooo pretty. I love it so much. Dinosaur russian dolls? Whatever they are I want them! They look so cute already!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine won't hold light purple when it's freshly bleached! I bleached my roots, dyed it lilac and ended up with super white roots hahaa.. so had to dye it darker. Turquoise is just so much easier but i'm determined to get it lilac again at some point!

      Delete
  5. Oh I am smitten by the purple! Not that every color doesn't look amazing on you! It's going to be an absolutely lovely fade. xo

    PS LOVE the new shirts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had this post bookmarked for ages cos i needed to comment!

    Firstly i saw frisky and mannish this summer at edinburgh fringe and we've been showing our friends them on youtube.

    i never used to like asda, but its pretty cool. i got some cool fitted red trousers from there too!

    So jealous bout your awesome hair. turquoise directions was my fave!

    Barniclesx



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing aren't they! I was lucky enough to see them about 3 years ago doing a small show in London testing out their new material, and saw them at Fringe last year too. I just can't get enough of them!!

      And thank you, the turquoise has been replaced with lilac for now, but it's one of my favorite colours! I just got fed up of accidentally dying my towels green haha

      Delete