photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 3 October 2012

A little Mushroom gif

Hi guys! I hope you are all having a great week so far! I've had lots of painting to do so hopefully I will get around to uploading some pictures of my newest works pretty soon.
Other than that I've been baking lots, trying to figure out some awesome pumpkin recipes to put on the blog. So far the results have been a bit disastrous. Lets just say dying pumpkin cakes purple turns them a yucky grey-ish brown, oops! Hopefully tomorrow will bring me a yummy cake recipe or two.

For now I'll leave you with a little work in progress gif of some shoes I've been working on. I forgot how annoying gifs are with watermarks, eww.



Don't forget to enter my newest Giveaway! Only 5 days left!

12 comments:

  1. Your mushroom shoes are SO cute, awesome job. I have so much to do as well, but was hoping to try my hand at baking pumpkin goodies too. I am not very good in the kitchen, but at least now I know to avoid the purple dye ;)
    Have a great day!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to let me know how you get on with pumpkin baking! I'm going to have another go again tomorrow and hope I don't ruin it again haha xx

      Delete
  2. These are so unique! I honestly can say I haven't seen anyone do this. I've seen painted vans listed but never this much dainty detail and uniqueness. love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pony Chops!! My nickname is LambChops so I feel like we are kin!! Love your blog!! Will be following with BlogLovin!! Feel free to followback!! Have a great week!!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3811068/bohemian-treehouse/follow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lamb Chops! I'll definitely give your blog a look :)
      It's so weird that your nickname is Lamb Chops, because when I started my shop I was part of a team of 2, my business parter's nickname was Lamb Chops and I like ponies so we decided on PonyChops!

      Delete
  4. Adorable shoes!! That's funny about the pumkin cakes, I hope they still tasted good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. RAD GIF! it's so awesome to see all the layers you paint to make the final shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww cute!! What an adorable little gif (and pair of shoes)! Mushrooms seem to be in lately, which is totally good in my book. I've loved them from the start! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them! Your mushroom design is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. even the shoes themselves are adorable. then you just...wow. cute.

    ReplyDelete