photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Monday 26 November 2012

Meet the Sponsors: Pouting Penguin

I want to introduce you guys to another of my November Sponsors! Tottie's blog is full of awesome fashion finds, I recommend you check it out!


Hi i'm Tottie! I'm a painter, crafter, shop addict, a lover of all things weird and kitsch, mom to a crazy Frenchie, tattoo collector, a CMYK nut, interior designer on paper and a traveler. I blog mostly about all the awesome things i come across when feeding my shop addiction, random bulldog adventures, decorating, the daily life, all the stuff i make and uhm shoes 'cause you just can't have too many of those. In my shop you'll find my original and chalkboard paintings, simple colorful jewelry and hair accessories.

[Shop] [Blog] [Tumblr]

4 comments:

  1. Ouuuaa! Cool stuff, I love that little painting! and the jewellery!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decorating?? Yay, I'm not the only one! I will go check her out! :)

    ReplyDelete