photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Monday 17 December 2012

Arthur the Frenchie Brogues

I couldn't wait to show you guys these shoes! I did them for Alex from Alex & Arthur. They're based on her little cutie pie dog, Arthur, and they've been such a joy to paint.

Alex pretty much gave me free rein on the colour scheme, so I picked a muted lilac and rich yellowy mustard, I love those colours together!

I have these style brogues available in a load of sizes in black or brown, so send me an email at ponychopsshop@gmail.com if you'd like some customs :)


And here's a picture of Arthur, isn't he adorable?? Check out Alex's blog to see a ton more pictures of this gorgeous little guy.


12 comments:

  1. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!
    I love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes kill me! SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that shoes, I love funny style, awwww its crazy, and dog! sooo cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god<3 these shoes are so beautiful <3 i wish i had one pair of yours <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh super cool :D I have long wanted to try painting shoes too. Maybe I could try painting my pet on them too, he is an iguana :3
    Sorry if I'm here stealing ides X3 (Mine will be ugly anyway x))
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/2012/12/how-to-get-unicorn-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAH these are splendid! What type of paint do you use? How well do they hold up in different weather?
    xoxo,
    Leah / http://www.superstarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. I love the colour combination. He has the cutest face ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so cool! I'm in love, they look awesome.

    -Sabrina
    thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADORABLE! I would need my shoes to have 2 dogs and 4 cats on them. (my entire pet family!) I love all the shoes you do with animals on them.

    ReplyDelete