photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Saturday 22 December 2012

December Medium Sponsors!

Hey everybody! I want to introduce you to my December medium sponsors :). You should definitely check these girls out, they have awesome blogs full of lots of fashion inspiration!


Billie Jean - This lady never fails to wow me with her outfit posts. She has the best fashion sense and I wish I could employ her to style me on a daily basis!


Chloe from Lazy Explorers is one of my fav bloggers! She finds THE BEST etsy and fashion finds and I always want the clothes she features in her outfit posts.


The Clothes Maiden is a great source for fashion. They feature new and up and coming fashion designers, this is a great blog for inspiration!


Michelle from Creature Type is my newest sponsor. She has awesome personal style, and is one of my fav new blogs to read. Check out her outfit posts, you won't be disappointed!


Jessa from Caked Vintage features some awesome & easy to do DIY tutorials. I love seeing her adventuring posts and her outfits!

4 comments:

  1. These are some awesome ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree these are some pretty awesome ladies!!! I'm checking there blogs out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the little write-up, Chantal! I look forward to sponsoring in January! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many awesome ladies here! Thanks for sharing :]

    ReplyDelete