photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 6 December 2012

Etsy Shop Crush: Loopzart

I found Loopz while browsing for Christmas Cards this year. Their work is aimed at mainly kids, however I'm sure all my fellow childish adults and geeks will get a kick out of their adorable animals and game & movie themed work.

Loopz sell Christmas cards, high quality prints, calendars and customised invitations. I'm in love with their adorable take on disney princesses, and their awesome Mario & Luigi prints!



12 comments:

  1. These cards are adorable! My favourites are the Woody and Buzz ones.

    Summer x

    ohsummercandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha those are so darn sweet. Mario and Luigi!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these so much! I have people in mind for each of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their original work!! So cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually most the adults I know would love these. ;) So cute! I am going to go check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eep! I'm happy I discovered your blog. Looks like my kind of stuff :)
    The Star Wars cards awwww <3
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! On my way to check out your blog now :)

      Delete
  7. omg this is sososososososo cuuuute!!!! <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her art is so adorable! I think i'm in love!

    -Sabrina
    thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, those are seriously the cutest cards ever. They'd make great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo cute. I love them all, but I'd have to say the gingerbread man and Wonder Woman are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete