photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 13 December 2012

Etsy Shop Crush: Vintage Confections

It's not often I feature food related Etsy shops on my shop features. I have no idea how that happened because I'm more than a little bit obsessed with food and cooking.

Vintage Confections has a whole new take on candy. Their hard candly lollipops are more a work of art than a food. I can't even imagine how they would make their solar system lollipops! I can imagine if they owned a sweet shop it would look magical and wonkaish. Not only is their candy beautiful, but it comes in so many mouth watering flavors. The mint choc chip lollipops have particularly caught my eye!



3 comments:

  1. They're so beautiful! I'm not sure if I keep them for decoration or if eat them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoah. those last ones are COOL. I want some! They'd be great for a photo shoot too since they are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love those. The planet ones are so cool!

    ReplyDelete