photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Sunday 16 December 2012

Introducing Katie

I want to introduce you all to the wonderful Katie from Coeurs De Foxes, one of my large sponsors this month. I've been a fan of Katie's blog for a while now. She's one of the sweetest people ever and her blog is full of wonderful outfit posts and creative and fashion ideas! Plus, her cat looks like Tofu's twin!


I'm Katie. 21 years old girl from Poland. Half polish half german girl living in her own world. I love fashion, music and nature. These three things are very important for me. I'm about opening my own business very soon which is conected with fashion industry and honestly can't wait to open this.
My blog is my whole world. It's very close to my heart. It's about fashion and I write posts in form of diary so you can read what happened last days. I guess, you can't describe my style by one world. I wear many random clothes :). I post on my blog my outfit, DIY, reviews from fashion shows, my lomography photos and many, many more.




Here are some of my fav posts from Katie:


1/2/3/4

8 comments:

  1. Ow :) I love Katie :3 So nice that you featured her :)
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Her style is adorable. And cats! You've made me a fan! :)

    xo
    Sarah

    www.stylesarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right, it's beautiful :)
    xoxo :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow she looks so sweet! I think i'm in love with her style.

    -Sabrina
    http://thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh I have been a fan of Katie's blog for a while, she has the best style x
    http://enidtwiglet.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay i haven't seen it! thank you so much babe! <3
    and yea, it's true! marcel looks like your kitty! <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful style! ♥ I'm already one of her followers. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw! I LOVE those outfits, I'm on my way to check out the corresponding posts. She seems awesome!

    ReplyDelete