photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Wednesday Art Feature: River Luna

River Luna is an Etsy shop featuring the work of Marisa Redondo, an illustrator from the US. Her work is heavily inspired by nature, and arranged in beautiful colour schemes and compositions.

I love her use of white and space within her work, and the adorable bear and fox creatures she draws. Marisa has work that would appeal to everyone, from natural feathers and branches drawn in her unique style, to cute bears and birds.



 

6 comments:

  1. Super pretty artwork! I'm kind of obsessing over that fox piece! I love anything foxes and that is just SO darling.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! These are breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her work so much! Ive had her bears and feathers designs in my etsy favorites for a while! They make me so happy. I love her use of pattern to creat textures, brilliant!
    Xo,cb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love these prints! The wooden branches in shape of a heart is my favourite!!

    Summer x

    http://ohsummercandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, love, love this shop! What she paints is very close to what I see when I look at nature. The artwork is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete