photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 18 January 2013

Fashion Favs Friday 18/01/13


1. New York Couture - Fun and bright kawaii clothing at great prices. You'll certainly turn heads in this awesome clothing.
2. Equeglitz - Smart bow ties in a fantastic range of colours and textures. I wish I had a suit job so I could wear one of these every day.
3. TUFT - Pastel, on trend & girly clothing and jewellery. Perfect for all the fashionable fairy princesses out there.
4. Broken Ghost Clothing - Unique upcycled clothes. They have an unusual and original mixture of textures and patterns.
5. Wear it Well Vintage - A great selection of beautiful and classic vintage pieces. This is one of my fav shops for vintage clothing.

10 comments:

  1. i love the yellow skirt in the last picture! i will for sure check out that shop, because i would love to own that!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bitches love witches t-shirt! so cute! xx

    http://pointlessprettythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your choices! I've always really like New York Couture. Just haven't had the chance to buy anything yet :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just added 5 for more etsy shops to my favourites! Haha thanks for sharing, love them all! And the cat pillows from TUFT are adorable!

    Summer x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty sure someone needs to buy me that witches shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice blog, keep it up, will share this site to others.

    fashion blog websites
    fashion bloggers in nyc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bow ties!! And that "witches" shirt is pretty fantastic. Awesome finds!

    ReplyDelete