photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Desk of the Day 21/05/13 - Little Baby Liberty


There's still a ton of shading work left to do (especially on the bottom half). And I'm not sure whether to give Little Baby Liberty some nipples, to me it just seems wrong to give a cartoon baby nipples haha. I also spent ages trying to think up ideas of how to have the baby holding a torch without it looking dangerous. So I added a smiley face the the flames to make it look more like a rattle.

This is a logo idea for the New York parenting blog - Parents and the City which is run by my friend Diana. I'm so excited to work with Diana on this project because she's such a creative person and is always great to bounce ideas off. She's also a very skilled writer, so it's going to be great to try and match a blog and logo design to her fun and witty writing style.

8 comments:

  1. Very cute!
    You're one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, I like the baby's expression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! Such a cute baby.
    Maybe if the nipples are just little dots? Maybe that's not so wrong. D: I don't know!
    Keep up the great work. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fantastic idea. It looks so great. Such a cute little face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love him. I don't think the nipples would be too much if they were just dots like abigail says - haha, I never thought I would say nipples while blogging. I feel slightly liberated and creeped out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute is this!? <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaw, this really is so adorable! Amazing design. xxx

    ReplyDelete