photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 23 August 2013

Mermaids and Corgis

Mermaids seem to be a really popular Russian Doll design, and I love finding out the different features people want on their mermaid dolls.

This set are for a lovely lady who's getting married, I always feel so honored when my work gets to be part of someones wedding! She wanted the dolls to resemble her, and to have her little corgi puppy by her side.

I love how these turned out, the addition of the corgi was my fav part of course.

If you'd like your own customised Russian Dolls you can buy some here. Or email me at ponychopsshop [at] gmail [dot] com








10 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, could these BE any more adorable!? Maybe someday when I have the dough, I'll order one of these from you!

    Elyse @ Cuddly as a Cactus

    ReplyDelete
  2. mermaid with a dog ... :DD AWESOME :3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! ♥♥ I love all the detail gone into them like the scales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I ever get married, I think I'll have to have you make a Totoro version! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little sea shell bras. Mermaids and corgis. Such a odd but rad combination.

    ReplyDelete