photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Sunday 27 October 2013

Blogwatch - 27/10/13 - Halloween Crafts

It's Halloween really soon! So this week I'm sharing some of my fav Halloween tutorials from some awesome bloggers I've just discovered. I hope these crafts get you in the Halloween spirit!


I love these black cat nails by Beauty by Arielle. They look really effective and simple to do.


These cute spider cupcakes by HollyDays look too cute to eat. They're perfect for all year round too.


These pom pom spiders by A Pinch of Joy are a fun and easy craft to do. I love the spiders cute googly eyes.


I think these pumpkin balloons by The Celebration Shop are a genius idea.


This Halloween centerpiece by Lil Luna is so simple and striking. A perfect decoration for a Halloween dinner or buffet table.


I want to eat all these adorable spider cookies by Cake Whizz, they look so delicious.

9 comments:

  1. The cat nail is awesome! And spider cupcakes! Love it!!

    http://www.megamegalolz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute. I LOVE those cat nails!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those black cat nails are adorable! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. those nails are so cute ^^
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. those pumpkin balloons are so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pumpkin balloons are such a great idea!!

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Spider pom poms are super cute. I might give them a go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want those spider cookies!!

    ReplyDelete