photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Fashion Love - Skinny Bags!

Today I want to share with you a new up and coming brand that I'm totally drooling over, Skinny Bags. Skinny Bags make beautiful quality clutch bags that look like books. These bags can be customized with your own text, making them a perfect and personal gift for a special person.

Skinny Bags believe it's important to contribute to their nations economy, so every Skinny Bag is designed and produced lovingly in the U.S.A. They made their debut during LA fashion week 2013 and have already been a big hit among fashionistas.

I'm head over heels in love the the "Holy Bible" clutch bag, I could see Taylor Momsen or Kelly Osbourne styling it with a rocky outfit.

You can find more info about Skinny Bags on their website, twitter, facebook and instagram!



3 comments:

  1. These are such a cute and unique product! I love the concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! I'm really loving the bible one myself! *runs off to check them out*

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fun are these! I can never seem to make clutches work for me, but I would make an effort for these!

    ReplyDelete