photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Saturday 21 December 2013

Tokidoki Fan Art Shoes

I painted these shoes for a friend who is Tokidoki obsessed. She particularly loves the Donutella characters so I went for a Donutella theme.

These characters are copyright of Tokidoki, this is just fan art for a friend. You can see more of my shoes here.


And here's my friend Lu styling them with some adorable kitty socks:


4 comments:

  1. They are so unbelievable. I love the design. Your friend is so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i love the sprinkles on the bottom! that style of shoe really showcases your creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the above thought and I am glad to be the part of it.Thanks for sharing it!!
    uk shoe shop

    ReplyDelete