photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Sushi Cats in love

After months of trying to get some illustrations together, I've finally launched my first cards on Etsy just in time for Valentines Day. I'm still awaiting the final cards from the printers so there will be some proper previews soon! In the mean time, you can pre-order the cards now from my Etsy Shop.

These sushi cat cards will be available all year round, and there will be more sushi cat love to come over the next few weeks.


8 comments:

  1. Oh my, these are adorable. The cat with the mermaid tail is my favourite.. and maybe the cat with the mustache is second

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very strange, but so cute! ♥ I love all the little details you add.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally going to be stalking your shop now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! So freaking adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so lovely! the first cat from right side looks like he was mermaid :) !! so cool :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete